The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco, is seeking a temporary coordinator for our International team. This position will be from September 2017 until March 2018. This position will be responsible for coordinating the international team's work with EFF's many other moving parts, including acting as the San Francisco go-between when other team-members are traveling and keeping all staffers informed of new developments.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco, is seeking a full-time writer for the activism team. This position will focus on free speech, net neutrality, and digital copyright and will have adaptability to cover a wide range of other issues as well.
The EFF is looking for a writer for the Activism team. The ideal candidate will:
- Have passion for protecting freedom online with the ability to think critically and prioritize time effectively.
- can respond quickly, usually with written material, to urgent deadlines while maintaining a focus on long-term goals and EFF’s core values.
- You excel at bringing people together to work for a common purpose, keeping a positive attitude while navigating disagreements.
- You’re adept at implementing: finding solutions and adapting to changes as ideas turn into projects and campaigns.
- You are an unusually strong writer, capable of articulating the most complicated legal and technical issues with grace.
Does this sound like you? Find out more here.