Job Openings at EFF
The EFF is seeking an energetic Development Assistant to plan and execute events in support of the Development Team’s fundraising and outreach goals. Under the direction of the Development Director, this meticulous and organized individual will work directly with vendors, donors, prospective supporters, event guests, as well as other teams at EFF. The ideal candidate:
- Has event planning experience.
- Is adept at learning unfamiliar software.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Is passionate about strengthening the movement to protect civil liberties.
Find out more here.
The EFF is looking for a writer for the Activism team. The ideal candidate will:
- Have passion for protecting freedom online with the ability to think critically and prioritize time effectively.
- can respond quickly, usually with written material, to urgent deadlines while maintaining a focus on long-term goals and EFF’s core values.
- You excel at bringing people together to work for a common purpose, keeping a positive attitude while navigating disagreements.
- You’re adept at implementing: finding solutions and adapting to changes as ideas turn into projects and campaigns.
- You are an unusually strong writer, capable of articulating the most complicated legal and technical issues with grace.
Does this sound like you? Find out more here.