MLRC/Stanford Legal Frontiers in Digital Media 2012
May 21 & 22, 2012
Stanford University (Tresidder Student Union, Oak Lounge)
EFF Senior Staff Attorney Kurt Opsahl and Intellectual Property Director Corynne McSherry will be presenting at the fifth annual conference on emerging legal issues surrounding digital publishing and content distribution, a joint conference of the Media Law Resource Center and Stanford Law School Center for Internet & Society. This intensive two-day event is designed for lawyers and Web publishing professionals responsible for sorting out the emerging legal issues surrounding the distribution of content on digital platforms.
The conference will explore:
• Content monetization and the mechanics and business models for digital media.
• The operational side of social media.
• Anonymity and social responsibility on the internet.
• International content regulations related to defamation, copyright and privacy.
• Recent developments in U.S. copyright law; and
• Digital media venture capital issues.
For more information, and to register, please check out the conference website.