This Thursday, March 10, Make: is hosting a Zoom event to celebrate the release of our newest issue, all about Right to Repair. The 90-minute gathering will run through the content in the issue, and give readers a chance to connect with the authors and each other. Grab a snack, come see your friends, and bring some questions!
The event will include discussions with the leading repair experts that have contributed to the magazine, including:
- Cory Doctorow (author and journalist)
- Kyle Wiens (iFixit)
- Nathan Proctor (US PIRG)
- Peter Mui (Fixit Clinic)
- Wayne Seltzer (Boulder U-Fixit Clinic)
- Debra Daun (Joliet Junior College)
And as always, the issue contains an incredible array of exciting projects. We’ll be getting a runthrough of a few of them:
- What’s What in Wearables, by Lee Wilkins
- Fractal Feedback Video Machine, by Dave Blair
- Make Geometry, by Joan Horvath and Rich Cameron
The event is free to subscribers and Make: members (those of you should have already received an email invitation), and $10 for others.