EFF is a proud supporter of the USENIX Security Symposium!
About USENIX Security: Join us in Washington, D.C., August 12-14, 2015, for the 24th USENIX Security Symposium. USENIX Security '15 brings together researchers, practitioners, systems programmers and engineers, and others interested in the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks. #sec15
The Symposium's technical sessions program will offer refereed papers, invited talks, and panel discussions, including:
- Wednesday's Keynote Address, "Inherent Cyber Insecurity and our National Security: Surviving on a Diet of Poisoned Fruit" from Dr. Richard J. Danzig, member of the Defense Policy Board, the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board, and the Homeland Security Secretary’s Advisory Council
- "Machine vs. Machine: Lessons from the First Year of Cyber Grand Challenge" by Mike Walker, DARPA
- "Using Formal Methods to Eliminate Exploitable Bugs" by Katherine Fisher, Tufts University
- "Preventing Security Bugs through Software Design" by Christopher Kern, Google
- Daily Lightning Talks, a Poster Session, and Works-in-Progress (WiPS) Reports
- More than 60 refereed paper presentations
- And much more!
EFF supporters get $50 off of event registration! Just use the code EFF50SEC15DISC when you register for USENIX Security.