This Friday, EFF lawyers and other experts from the field will lead a conversation about constitutional law at the Internet Archive. The event is open to the public, totally free, and will stream live on Facebook for anybody who can't make it in person.
Come learn about censorship, surveillance, digital search and seizure, and more. Plus, if you can be there in person, there will be a potluck emphasizing apple pie.
Donations are welcome but not required. Details below.
When: Friday, February 17th 5:30pm-9pm (program 6-8)
- Cindy Cohn – Executive Director of EFF
- Corynne McSherry – Legal Director of EFF
- Stephanie Lacambra – Staff Attorney at EFF
- Victoria Baranetsky – First Look Media Technology Legal Fellow for the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press
- Geoff King – Lecturer at UC Berkeley, and Non-Residential Fellow at Stanford Center for Internet and Society
- Bill Fernholz – Lecturer In Residence at Berkeley Law