TABLE OF CONTENTS
- UPDATE MY INFORMATION
- SHOP ORDERS
- OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- DONOR POLICY
- OUTREACH AND EVENTS
- ORGANIZATIONAL AND COMPANY MEMBERSHIPS
- MEMBER BENEFITS
- PayPal: Log in to your PayPal account and adjust your monthly donations as needed.
- Credit Card at eff.org: Update your billing information at https://supporters.eff.org/recurring. Feel free to contact the EFF Membership Department at (415)436-9333 x212 for questions or to update your card information. You can also send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selecting an alternate product
- Cancelling your order for that product or products
- Cancelling your full order
You can donate by check or money order payable to EFF by using our mail-in form. Send it to EFF at 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco, CA 94109 USA.
EFF accepts other types of donations including stock, car donations, several cryptocurrencies, employer matching gifts, and more. If you're interested in donating to EFF another way, or can't find the information you're looking for on this page, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
A note to our donors
Because we seek to represent the public good, and the rights of technology users from all backgrounds, we always act independently from the sources of our funding. That means that donors do not set or influence our agenda or our positions. We believe this is critical not just for EFF, but for our donors, too. Read more.
To request a refund or cancel a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (415) 436-9333 x212. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. If you did not make your donation using the eff.org website, please contact the EFF Membership Team with further details.
- EFF holds regional Speakeasy meet-ups all around the world. These are designed to coincide with our traveling staff members. Become a member at https://www.eff.org/join to stay in the loop.
- If you would like to request a speaker from EFF, submit your request at https://www.eff.org/request-EFF-speaker-details.
- You might also consider looking for an affinity group in the the Electronic Frontier Alliance, a grassroots network of community and campus organizations across the United States working to educate our neighbors about the importance of digital rights. Or, if you would like to create your own affinity group and draw online rights supporters together in your community with some guidance from EFF, consider joining the Electronic Frontier Alliance. Find out more at https://www.eff.org/efa.
Your 12-month membership sustains EFF's legal work, development of privacy-enhancing technology, and public activism 365 days a year. We're pleased to offer a few benefits as a token of our appreciation!
EFF member perks include:
• Annual Member Gift
• EFF Member Card & Bumper Sticker
• Digital Member Badge
• Members-Only Email Updates
• Discounts on EFF Events
• Members-Only Speakeasy Invitations
• EFF Online Shop Discount
• Membership Renewal Reminders
• Discounts on No Starch Press books, McSweeney's Quarterly, and more.
Guardian members also receive:
• A keepsake metal member card
• Access to an annual invite-only Guardians Gathering
• Quarterly ‘Insider Briefing’ video updates