PayPal's Matching Challenge
UPDATE: On the morning of Thursday, November 11th, one of EFF's long-time supporters pledged to match new funds donated through this week's PayPal Challenge. We have only two days left to take advantage of this generous offer. Please help EFF by donating through PayPal today.
Check out our progress! Defenders of digital freedom have proven their commitment to EFF this week. We've raised over $50,000 in donations. Click here to see how much we've raised. As of Thursday morning, EFF is in first place for the PayPal Challenge. If we finish in first place, it means bonus funds for our organization!
Donate to EFF this week and you can double — or even triple — the value of your contribution! PayPal and Convio will match up to $5,000 in donations to EFF made via PayPal between Tuesday, November 9, and Friday, November 12, 2010.
First, double your donation through PayPal.
- Go to the EFF donation form.
- Enter the information and choose PayPal as your payment method.
- You will be redirected to a PayPal login page to complete the transaction.
- You're done! PayPal matching is automatic.
Then, triple your donation with employee matching.
- Ask your human resources department if your employer matches your charitable donations.
- Fill out the paperwork and forward it to EFF for completion (if necessary).
- You're done! It's a simple step that maximizes your impact and keeps EFF going strong.
Even current members can make contributions to help put EFF on top! And as an added bonus, the charity that raises the most money and the charity that receives the most donation transactions will each receive $1,000 prizes. But hurry, the contest ends on Friday!
Thanks in advance for your support!