- NSA Tells Reporters What to Say
The NSA ran seminars for reporters on how to cover
- FCC Won't Investigate Warrantless Wiretapping
The FCC has declined to investigate the NSA's use of
telecoms to spy on Americans.
- Amazon's Music Is DRM-Free (But Not EULA-Free)
Amazon's MP3s come with a license agreement that restricts
- Background Checks at NASA Lab Blocked
The 9th Circuit Court blocked a Bush administration order
requiring background checks of scientists.
- Lawsuit Over iPhone Bricking
A California man sues Apple for limiting iPhone use to
- Unlocking iPhones
Slate's Tim Wu says it's legal, ethical, and just plain
- DNA Tests for Immigrants in France?
The French government plans to collect DNA from immigrant
- Our Work
- Take Action