EFFector Vol. 20, No. 48 December 17, 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424 In the 452nd Issue of EFFector:
- Action Alert: Telecom Immunity Showdown in the Senate!
- EFF Obtains Government Documents on Congressional Intelligence Briefings
- Copyright in Canada: No Longer Business as Usual
- Facebook Beacon Roundup: Data Collection Methods Still Troubling
- Music Industry Pressures EU Politicians for Filtered Internet
- "PRO IP Act" Aims to Increase Infringement Penalties and Expand Government Enforcement
- Join EFF in December and Get BookMooch Points
- Vote for EFF on the Working Assets 2007 Donations Ballot!
- EFF Seeks Webmaster Who Wants to Make a Difference
- Nominate a Pioneer for EFF's 2008 Pioneer Awards!
- miniLinks (5): ACLU files motion against Verizon in Oregon