EFFector Vol. 20, No. 49 December 28, 2007 email@example.com A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424 In the 453rd Issue of EFFector:
- EFF Applauds Senator Reid's Decision to Delay Surveillance Bill Until January
- EFF Protects Free Speech Rights for New Jersey Blogger
- New FOIA Reform Bill Passes House & Senate
- Neuros Launches "Unlocked Media" Brand
- Does Peace with UMG Mean Downgrade for XM Subscribers?
- Visit EFF at Macworld
- Come Celebrate EFF's 17th Birthday in January!
- EFF Seeks Webmaster Who Wants to Make a Difference
- Nominate a Pioneer for EFF's 2008 Pioneer Awards!
- Vote for EFF on the Working Assets 2007 Donations Ballot!
- miniLinks (3): RIAA Sends "Video Press Release" to Local News Stations