EFFector Vol. 20, No. 19 May 16, 2007 email@example.com A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424 In the 423rd Issue of EFFector:
- Action Alert: Electronic Voting Reform Bill Headed to House Floor!
- Universal Music Group Backs Off Claims to Michelle Malkin Video
- Watchdog Organization Battles Bogus Online Defamation Case
- Big Victory: House Affirms Limits on Warrantless Spying
- AP: Acting AG Refused to Reauthorize Spying Program in 2004
- Music Webcasting Bill Gains Momentum
- CA Governor Shrinking From REAL ID?
- Help Protect Free Speech and Bust Bogus Acacia Patent
- Giveline: A New Way to Support EFF
- EFF at Maker Faire, May 19-20
- miniLinks (9): White House Edits to Privacy Board's Report Spur Resignation