EFFector Vol. 20, No. 12 March 21, 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424 In the 418th Issue of EFFector:
- Action Alert - Tell Congress to Update the Freedom of Information Act!
- DMCA Abuser Apologizes for Takedown Campaign
- "Free Speech Ain't Free" Benefit in San Francisco on Thursday, March 22
- EFF's Pioneer Awards and More at ETech Next Week
- Google's New Plan to "Anonymize" Search Logs: A Good First Step, But More Is Needed
- RIAA to Universities: Help Us Threaten Your Students
- PATRIOT Act Apologist Site Didn't Get the Memo
- GoDaddy, Get a Backbone and Protect Your Users' Rights!
- Students Coders: Get Paid to Improve Tor and Protect Privacy Online!
- At ShmooCon? Play the Hacker Arcade and Donate to EFF
- miniLinks (11): Deutsche Telecom Ditches DRM