Calling all U.S. federal employees and retirees: the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) pledge period is closing on January 14, 2023. Be sure to make a pledge for EFF now to support digital freedoms for every internet user.
It's easy to donate to EFF through the CFC! Here are the steps:
- Scan the QR code below or go to https://GiveCFC.org
- Click the DONATE button to give via payroll deduction, credit/debit, or an e-check
- Be sure to use our CFC ID #10437
If you are renewing a pledge from last year, you can also easily increase your support by following the steps above!
In 2021 U.S. federal employees raised over $34,000 for EFF during the CFC pledge period. That support has helped us secure some major victories, including several in the last month:
- Convincing Apple to finally abandon its device-scanning plan AND encrypt iCloud storage backups
- Pushing San Francisco to ban the use of remote-controlled killer robots
- Helping pass the Safe Connections Act to help domestic abuse survivors separate their phone lines from family plans
- Removing a dangerous internet “link tax” bill out of must-pass U.S. military legislation and 2022 spending packages
We’ve got our eyes on even more internet freedom issues in 2023 and we can’t continue without you. Support from federal employees has a tremendous impact on the work that we can do. Support EFF today by using our CFC ID #10437 today!