From the Organizers:
Join us for a panel discussion on the evolving regulatory environment for facial recognition technology in the United States and around the world. This session will bring together policy experts from New York, London, and New Delhi to explore how facial recognition is used and regulated in their respective communities, reviewing ongoing advocacy campaigns. This session is hosted by New York University Law School's Information Law Institute and Engelberg Center for Innovation Law, with the support of the Internet Freedom Foundation and Surveillance Technology Oversight Project.
- Albert Fox Cahn, NYU Engelberg Center on Innovation Law & Policy & S.T.O.P.
- Ángel Díaz, NYU's Brennan Center for Justice
- Anushka Jain, Internet Freedom Foundation
- Matt Mahmoudi, University of Cambridge & Amnesty International
- nash, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Friday, April 16