- ACLU files motion against Verizon in Oregon
The ACLU wants its case against Verizon to be allowed to go
forward, in light of recent court decisions.
- House vote on illegal images sweeps in Wi-Fi, websites
The House approved a bill that would force anyone offering
Wi-Fi access to report illegal or "obscene" images.
- Canadian songwriters and artists call for filesharing
A Canadian proposal would legalize P2P networks and
compensate artists when their music is shared.
- Shedding light on China's underground cybercrime economy
A new study gives insight into how the black market in
malware and cybercrime in China works.
- Google keeps what Ask.com erases
Ask.com's AskEraser program is intended to protect your
privacy by erasing your digital footprints -- but does it do
what it promises?