- Bush Administration Attacks 'Shield' for Bloggers
Should bloggers have "reporter's privilege"?
- Which ISPs Are Spying on You?
Wired News asks the major ISPs about what information they
gather on their customers.
- Watchdog Group Slams Google on Privacy
A watchdog group says Google's privacy policies are the
worst on the Internet.
- Yahoo's China Policy Rejected
Yahoo shareholders rejected plans for the company to adopt
a policy that opposes censorship on the Internet.
- Censorship Continues in Thailand
Thailand continues to ban YouTube and also blocks the
blogging platform "Blogger".
- Politics and Hip-Hop Are Doing a Mash-Up
Mash up artist Girl Talk meets his champion in Congress.
- AT&T Slammed Over Piracy Plan
AT&T is promising to help Hollywood track down digital
- Michael Moore on Copyright Law
Filmmaker Michael Moore, whose film Sicko has reportedly
been pirated, speaks out on copyright law.
- Can the Music Industry Sue Its Way to Profit?
Publisher Kurt Hanson and attorney Jay Rosenthal debate the
economics of online music.
- Arbitrary Sneakwrap Takes Some Hits
Two recent court decisions side with consumers on
- A Recording Industry EULA, Circa 1909
Looks like the fine print has always been bad...