Forget About Exploding $20 Bills
* Follows through on earlier promises to review the privacy implications of biometrics and trans-border personal information transfers;
* Releases clear and binding privacy requirements that will reduce the risks of illegal collection, use, retention, and transfers of this information;
* Upholds national data protection laws or cultural practices, as previously promised;
* Prevents, by design or biometric selection, the development of biometric databases; and
* Evaluates more fully the standard's privacy and surveillance implications, as well as explores alternatives with less potential for privacy invasion or other abuse by surveillance agencies.