Innovation Summit Part II is the second of a two-part capacity-building event designed to support and provide our members and community stakeholders with opportunities to:
- Learn about digital inclusion initiatives that impact access to services and supports for older adults and their caregivers.
- Build cross-sector collaborations and develop an action plan to support the development of sustainable and technology-supported innovative solutions for older adults and caregivers.
Part II will focus on the following themes:
- Technology Agenda for the California Master Plan on Aging
- National and state policy to end the Digital Divide
- Sustaining innovative tech-supported wellness and health promotion solutions
David Lindeman, Director
UC Berkeley's CITRIS Health Initiative
Ernesto Falcon, Senior Legislative Counsel
The Electronic Frontier Foundation
Jennifer Wong, Director
Wallis Annenberg GenSpace
Co-sponsors include: Center for Successful Aging