Fourth session, Vienna, 9-20 January 2023
- EFF and Privacy International submission re: general provisions, criminal measures, and criminal procedural measures, and law enforcement.
Third Session: New York, 29 August to 9 September 2022
- JULY 2022: Coalition Letter to the Ad Hoc Committee on Effective Civil Society Participation
- AUGUST 2022: EFF submission on international cooperation, technical assistance, and preventive measures.
Second Session: Vienna, 30 May to 10 June 2022
- MAY 2022: EFF and Privacy International submission re: general remarks on substantive criminal provisions and procedural and investigative criminal measures.
First Session: New York, 28 February to 11 March 2022
- APRIL 2022: Opening Stages in UN Cybercrime Treaty Talks Reflect Human Rights Risks - Article in Just Security.
DECEMBER 2021: EFF and Human Rights Watch, along with nearly 130 NGOs and academics working in 56 countries, regions, or globally, urged members of the Ad Hoc Committee responsible for drafting a potential United Nations Cybercrime Treaty to ensure human rights protections are embedded in the final product.