- Zimbabwe's New Spying Laws
Mugabe grants his government the right to intercept phone,
mail and Internet traffic.
- House Panel Approves Legal Shield for Bloggers
The Free Flow of Information Act would protect journalists
and bloggers alike.
- Congress to Investigate Yahoo's Role in Chinese Rights
What did Yahoo know about dissident Shi Tao when they
handed information to the Chinese government?
- File-sharing, a "Petty Offense" in Germany
German prosecutors refuse to unmask alleged file-sharers.
- UK Study of Downloading Habits
More people are downloading music, and using social
networking sites to discover new music.
- Don't Sell Imports, or We'll Sue!
Universal threatens to sue retailers for selling an Amy
- "I Am the Real Fake Steve Jobs"
The blogger behind "The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs" was