New EFF Member Cards
This week, EFF will introduce new annual membership levels and benefits. The most exciting part is that new and renewing members at the Copper Level or higher will receive an EFF Member Card! Back by popular demand, the EFF Member Card lets you show your commitment to online civil liberties.
The majority of EFF's funding comes from passionate individuals like you, so we like to offer members tokens of our appreciation. Choose from several free gifts, including t-shirts available exclusively to EFF members. EFF membership lasts for 12 months and you can select a gift every time you renew! All members receive a "Proud Member" bumper sticker and discounts on General Admission to EFF events!
In addition, EFF members who choose to accept email enjoy these benefits:
- EFFector, EFF's weekly e-newsletter, providing up-to-date information about important legal battles, news, and events,
- Action Alerts to notify you about urgent issues,
- Invitations to members-only Speakeasy gatherings,
- A digital EFF Member badge for your site or blog,
- A 10% discount at EFF's online store,
- A Magnatune.com gift card for DRM-free music, and
- Discounts on Make Magazine, No Starch Press books, and Take Control eBooks.
The last four items are included in a one-time email message which arrives within three weeks of joining. Your information is never shared, swapped, or sold to these organizations or any others. Join or renew on our site! Alternatively, feel free to give a one-time donation. EFF is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our tax ID number is 04-3091431. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law.
Thank you for keeping EFF strong for over twenty years. Become a card-carrying member of EFF and take a stand for digital rights today!