- CIA Invests In Social Network Monitoring
Watch what you tweet! Intelligence agencies are investing in new tech to monitor and archive public activity on blogs and social networks.
- NYT Op-Ed: A Win For Free Speech
The Times Editorial Board on why the Craigslist win in federal court matters.
- UK's MI5 Opposes 3 Strikes
British intelligence is against cutting off internet access for accused pirates -- because might encourage people to use crypto.
- Resisting Corporate Bullying On the Net
EFF Fellow Cory Doctorow on how and why to stand up to bogus DMCA takedowns and other forms of censorship.
- The French Disconnection
France's Conseil Constitutionnel has ruled Internet disconnection law is now legal.
- Fair Use: What It Means, Why It Matters
In the wake of Shepard Fairey's admission of lying in his fair use case, Tim Wu explains why fair use is important.
- Study: Can't Stop Filesharing
A new study finds that the millions spent by the RIAA and MPAA to stop BitTorrent pirats has had no noticeable effect.
- Canadian DMCA? That's Funny
CBC's "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" has a funny sketch on proposed Canadian copyright law reform.
- Our Work
- Take Action