- Apple Sues Psystar
The Psystar OpenMac has incurred the wrath of the "Closed Software Movement."
- Prosecutor Flagged by US Terror Watch List
Air travel is difficult for Assistant Attorney General Jim Robinson, who has been put on a secret list by mistake.
- A Foreign Correspondent Speaks Out About the FISA Amendments Act
Chris Hedges is a long-time reporter on the Middle East and says his ability to report the news will be compromised.
- Democrats Who Spoke Out on Immunity
Dailykos has a list of who said what in the telecom immunity debate.
- Through the Looking Glass in Wiretapping Case
A lawyer in the Al Haramain wiretapping case describes the surreal world of a lawsuit over an official government "secret." (log-in may be required.)
- Presidential Campaigns Getting Web Savvy
The McCain campaign used web spiders to catch revisions on the Obama campaign site.
- FCC Chairman Seeks to End Comcast's Delay of File Sharing
The FCC is planning to confront Comcast's practice of slowing Internet access of those sharing large files -- without issuing fines.
- "Home Piracy"
A new report finds that a third of residents in the US & UK are ripping copies of DVDs.
- Hacker Locks Officials Out of Computer Network
A disgruntled engineer in San Francisco has commandeered the city's network, locking out other administrators.