- DNA Samples at WIPO
Police entered WIPO headquarters to take saliva swabs from ten employees, after their diplomatic immunity was removed. Reports say the investigation relates to a "smear campaign" against the Deputy Director General.
- Protest British Telecom's Annual General Meeting in London July 16th
Britons will protest Phorm's use of mass Net surveillance in ISP-hosted behavioral advertising systems.
- Olivennes Wants Three Strikes Exported to World
""That's what I hope", says Denis Olivennes, the creator of the French plan to letrightsholders throw users offline.
- Canadian ISP Faces Class Action Lawsuit over Throttling
A Quebecois consumer group cites privacy issues and impeded service.
- Three Countries Appeal OOXML
India, Brazil, and South Africa appeal the ISO approval of Microsoft's office format.
- White House Opposition Dooms Global Online Freedom Bill
The President has come out against a bill that would restrict company's actions in "internet-restricting" countries.
- OECD Looks For Future of Internet In Youtube Videos
The international org asks for video contributions on how the Net should be run, prior to their conference on the topic in South Korea in June.
- Our Work
- Take Action