- NSA Sought Data Before 9/11
A National Journal article provides the details on Qwest's
history with the NSA.
- A Response to Rockefeller on Immunity
Salon blogger Glenn Greenwald dissects the senator's New
York Times op-ed. [requires browser cookie to view]
- A Response to Ashcroft on Immunity
Huffington Post blogger John Seery responds to former
attorney General John Ashcroft's New York Times op-ed.
- Congressman Defends Fair Use
Congressman Mike Doyle says the mashup artist Girl Talk
deserves to be heard.
- Nine Inch Nails Frontman Admits to File-Sharing
Trent Reznor says fans share music files because the
legitimate services don't give them what they want -- a
large selection without DRM.
- DMCA Safe Harbors and Viacom v. YouTube
EFF Staff Attorney Fred von Lohmann and a panel of legal
experts discuss the DMCA's "safe harbors" for online
service providers and the Viacom v. YouTube litigation.