- Censor Yourself (in German)
Hot on EU Commissioner Franco Frattini's threat to block
your own blog.
- Victorious RIAA Defendant Gets Attorneys' Fees
Tanya Andersen proved herself innocent of copyright
infringement -- now she's finally getting some cash.
- Amazon Launches DRM-free Music Store
The service will allow download of 2 million tracks without
- An Industry Allows Burned DVDs
Individuals can now burn studio movies and TV shows onto a
- Settlement in First GPL-Related Lawsuit
Monsoon Multimedia admits violating the GNU General Public
- U.S. Register of Copyrights Is a Self-Proclaimed Luddite
The person responsible for administering Copyright law in
the US doesn't own a computer?
- Is Anything Private Anymore?
In our digital world, it may be impossible to protect
- Legal Mistakes for Web 2.0 Companies
Rafe Needleman talks about the mistakes Web 2.0 companies
can avoid at EFF's Web 2.0 Compliance Bootcamp.